Your privacy is important to Quantumlinx LLC DBA Digital Spotlight. Therefore, Digital Spotlight is committed to respecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal data, traffic data and communications content.
Quantumlinx LLC DBA Digital Spotlight, incorporated under the laws of Texas having their registered office at 16255 Ventura Blvd #505, Encino, CA 91436 USA, are collecting and processing your personal information under this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement is designed to assist you in understanding how QuantumLinx uses and safeguards the information you provide in using QuantumLinx’s websites and QuantumLinx’s products.
- What information does QuantumLinx collect?
- How does QuantumLinx use this information and for what purpose?
- To whom does QuantumLinx transfer your personal information?
- Information outside QuantumLinx’s control
- How does QuantumLinx protect your personal information?
- Contacting You
- Can this Privacy Statement be modified?
- What rights do you have and how can you contact QuantumLinx?
- How long is your personal data kept by QuantumLinx?
1. What information does QuantumLinx collect?
QuantumLinx may gather and process information about you, including (but not limited to) information in the following categories:
- Identification data (name, address, telephone, email address etc.);
- Electronic identification data (addresses IP, website etc.);
- Banking and payment information (credit card information, account number, etc.);
- Products or services ordered and delivered;
- Traffic data (data processed for the purpose of the conveyance traffic in order to determine progress on your website).
2. How does QuantumLinx use this information and for what purpose?
- Provide you with our service of increasing your website’s search engine rankings;
- Take, process or deliver orders made via our websites, invoice you or notify you of the status of your order;
- Provide other services for you (as described when we collect the information);
- Provide you with customer support and troubleshoot problems;
- Compare information for accuracy;
- Resolve disputes;
- Verify your identity.
3. To whom does QuantumLinx transfer your personal information?
QuantumLinx shall not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any personal and/or traffic data or communications content to any third party without your explicit permission, unless it is obliged to do so under applicable laws or by order of the competent authorities.
In order to provide you with QuantumLinx services you have requested, QuantumLinx may sometimes, if necessary, share your personal and traffic data with carriers, partner service providers and/or agents, and/or the third party banking organization or other providers of payment services. QuantumLinx will always require these third parties to take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your personal data and traffic data and to observe the relevant legislation.
Please be informed that, notwithstanding the above mentioned, in the event of a designated authority lawfully requesting QuantumLinx or QuantumLinx’s local partner to retain and provide personal data, communications content and/or traffic data, QuantumLinx and/or its local partner will provide all reasonable assistance and information to fulfill this request.
Your information may be stored and processed in any country in which QuantumLinx and the QuantumLinx group maintain facilities. In this regard, or for purposes of sharing or disclosing data in accordance with this article 3, QuantumLinx reserves the right to transfer information outside of your country. By using QuantumLinx’s websites or QuantumLinx services you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. As QuantumLinx continues to develop its business, QuantumLinx might sell or buy subsidiaries or business units. In such transactions as well as in the event QuantumLinx or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information of QuantumLinx users will generally be one of the transferred business assets. We reserve the right to include your personal information, collected as an asset, in any such transfer to a third party.
4. Information outside QuantumLinx’s control
5. How does quantumlinx protect your personal information?
QuantumLinx and QuantumLinx group entities shall take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect the personal data and traffic data provided to it/them or collected by it/them, and shall not retain it any longer than permitted in order to perform its services or as required under relevant legislation. Your personal and traffic data can only be accessed by authorized employees and contractors of QuantumLinx or the concerned QuantumLinx group entities that need to have access to this data in order to be able to fulfill their given duties.
6. Contacting you
QuantumLinx reserves the right to use email or phone numbers provided to notify you of any changes to your rankings, customer service purposes and to keep you up to date with news about QuantumLinx products and services that you have purchased and/or to inform you about other QuantumLinx or QuantumLinx group entities’ products unless you have opted out of receiving this information. If you do not want to be kept informed in this way, please contact QuantumLinx at .
7. Can this privacy statement be modified?
QuantumLinx reserves the right to modify the provisions of this Privacy Statement if deemed necessary. We will inform you of these changes by publishing the revised Privacy Statement at Digitalspotlight.com/privacy. The revised Privacy Statement shall become effective within seven (7) days of such publishing.
8. What rights do you have and how can you contact QuantumLinx?
You have the right to access and, where relevant, to rectify your personal data, provided that your identity can be verified.
If you would like to exercise your right to view, correct, complete or remove your personal data, please contact QuantumLinx at .
Within a reasonable period of time and upon verification of your identity and to the extent your request is legitimate, QuantumLinx will fulfill your request, provided QuantumLinx will not act contrary to applicable legislation by fulfilling your request.
You may also oppose to the processing by QuantumLinx and/or the QuantumLinx group of your personal data. However, in this case, QuantumLinx and other QuantumLinx group entities will not be in a position to provide the QuantumLinx products and/or certain services offered by other QuantumLinx group entities.
You can exercise your right to oppose to the processing detailed in the Privacy Statement by contacting QuantumLinx at .
9. How long is your personal data kept by QuantumLinx?
QuantumLinx and, where relevant, the QuantumLinx group entities will retain your information for as long as is necessary to: (1) fulfill any of the Purposes (as defined in article 2 of this Privacy Statement) or (2) comply with applicable legislation, regulatory requests and relevant orders from competent courts.
© QuantumLinx LLC – Last revised: August 2017
Want A Pitch-Free Consultation With An Expert?
Nobody does more consulting upfront than we do. We work only for clients we know we can help, so we don’t pitch anything until we’ve listened and talked about what’s realistic.
If you want a no-pitch consultation with an expert about whether SEO, Google Ads, Facebook or Bing advertising is right for your business, let’s talk about it.